|November 08, 2013 - December 10, 2013|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401k and ESOP|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||ECommerce and Marketing|
|Description:||Provide technical direction for development in support of Simplicity Bank strategic initiatives. Develop new and maintain existing applications using C# according to the eCommerce policy and standards throughout the entire SDLC. Coordinate and monitor workflow and create work schedules as needed. Work closely with business units to deploy stable and effective application solutions. |
|Duties:||• Develop new software programs, applications and web/mobile environments.|
• Preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications as well as research and document requirements of program users.
• Ensure that the writing, translating and coding of software programs and applications meet required specifications.
• Regularly monitor and perform testing of new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
• Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
• Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
• Write and maintain programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company web site and/or related web applications as necessary.
• Remain abreast of emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
• Gather statistics and prepare and write reports on the status of the programming process for discussion with management and/or team members.
• Create and support the creation of required reports in response to business user needs.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor's Degree in CS preferred, or equivalent experience, skills and abilities.|
• 3 to 5 years of programming experience utilizing C# and Visual Studio.NET. Development experience with proficiency in HTML, CSS, ASP .NET, WCF services, T-SQL, Sharepoint, and IIS.
• AJAX, HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery, Windows Server, source control (Team Foundation Server), SQL, and Visual Basic experience is also a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of security best practices.
• Strong trouble shooting capabilities, excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel in a clear and professional manner.
• Skills and abilities to plan, organize, and adapt within a multi-tasking environment, requiring simultaneous management of multiple issues and projects.
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and as a team player.
• Scheduled and unscheduled availability to support mission critical 24x7x365 technology service platforms with a good aptitude for technology.
• A high degree of self-motivation, technical aptitude, and strong desire to learn and work with new technologies is required.
• Knowledge of high performance computing environment including hardware, software, and services.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.